Monday, October 7, 2019

Hello Happiness Shaker Card

Hello and welcome!

I love how easy it is to make shaker cards with Jillibean Soup's kits. Check it out:


I used Jillibean's Foam Balls for the shaker bits, Souper Celebration pattern paper and Small Circle Shape Shaker Kit on the outside.


And, just for fun, on the inside of the card I used Jillibean's Flower (jb1804) stamp set.

This card is entered in:
  • Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #480 
               
  • The "Think Pink" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by,
-June

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Makes me smile! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge over at Cupcake Inspiration. Have a great day!
    Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is super sweet! It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love shaker cards! Thanks for reminding me of this option

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's such a cute card. An amazing design. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration challenges, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete