There is a lot of great inspiration for Christmas tags out there right now. I'm thinking of wrapping everything in plain paper, just to showoff the tags; they are so beautiful and fun to make. Here is my first tag today:
I created this tag using Memory Box Snowy Tree Landscape die, which I used as a die and a stencil with Maya glitter green spray. The background snow is Ellen Hutson's Bokeh Dots stamps with versamark and Stampendous white embossing powder. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and is heat embossed with Zing red embossing powder. I hand cut the snowy hill and edged them with distress inks. I finished off the tree with Simon Says Stamps sequins and a red gel pen around the edge.
This tag is entered in the following challenges:
- The 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge at In My Creative Opinion. I was inspired by Lindsey M-p on Day 24 with her red sentiment and tree ornaments.
- The Creative Color Challenge #7 at Sugar Pea Designs.
- The "Gentlemen" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp. This tag is going on my husband's gift.
- The "Let It Snow" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The 12 Tags of Christmas and Mix It Up challenges at Ellen Hutson's Classroom. I was inspired by Laurel Beard on Day 3 with the colors, red stitching and ribbon cluster.
- Memory Box Challenge #7 "Season's Greetings"