Sunday, January 10, 2016

Love Ya Card

Hello and Welcome!

I've been wanting to make this card for my son for months. I love this NEW (to me) Dragon Love image from C.C. Designs. He is perfect for Valentine's Day:


 I colored the dragon with Zig Clean Color markers and added Glossy Accents to his heart & eyes. The papers are by Basic Grey, the circle die is Lawn Fawn, and the sequins are by Pretty Pink Posh.
This card is based on a card sketch at Mojo Monday.


This card is entered in the following contests:
Thanks for viewing!
-june

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card, the dragon is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) the dragon is adorable! very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete