I LOVE PowderPuff Chalking Inks. They are my "go to" colored ink for most techniques. These inks come in a huge variety of BEAUTIFUL colors, blend effortlessly and stamp with amazing results.
Check out today's card and see if you don't agree!
The trick to getting rich, vibrant and all-over coverage on bold images is stamping twice. To accurately line up your stamps each time use a MISTI or Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. You can also customize your colors by layering different colors on top of each other.
To create this card:
- Stamp 3 large flowers, first with Fuchsia PowderPuff Ink, then layer Orange Slice PowderPuff Ink. Use Lipstick PowderPuff Ink for center detail. Fussy cut.
- Stamp 3 small flowers, with Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Ink. Stamp each image twice for smooth coverage. Added center detail with Royal Blue PowderPuff Ink.Fussy cut.
- Stamp 3 small flowers, with Royal Blue PowderPuff Ink. Stamp each image twice for smooth coverage. Added center detail with Plum PowderPuff Ink.Fussy cut.
- Cut sentiment from Mulberry Quotes & Phrases and add border stripes to top and bottom.
- On 4" x 5-1/4" white cardstock, pencil in a 3-1/2" circle. Stamp leaves along the circle using Green Leaf and Limade PowderPuff Inks.
- With a black pen trace over penciled circle, skipping over the stamped leaves
- Attach flowers in 3 clusters, popping up a few.
- Attach sentiment with Foam Squares.
- Finish off with Dew Drops.
- Mat with 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" blue Mulberry paper (MB-103).
PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Fuchsia, Orange Slice, Lipstick, Caribbean Blue, Royal Blue, Plum,
Green Leaf and Limade
Mulberry Paper MB-103
Mulberry Quotes & Phrases MB-500
Simon Say Stamp "Friends Of Life" stamp set
3L Foam Squares
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
This card is entered in:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - We're Going In Circles
Power Poppy - Frame It Up! Challenge
Thanks for stopping by and have fun playing with your PowderPuff Chalking Inks!