My son and I love to go on mini adventures on his school breaks and try to do something each day. This is a page of our spring break trips this year.
I just discovered the most amazing feature of my Canon Selphy CP1200 - the SHUFFLE collage! Check it out, 6 photos on one standard size print (it will do up to 20 photos). Plus this fabulous little machine magically knows which way the to orientate the pictures and clusters them together.
It is so easy to do:
- Go through the normal steps:
- Turn it on,
- Upload photos
- Press Menu
- Using the down arrow key move cursor to "Change Setting," press "ok" button
- Using the down arrow key move cursor to "Page Layout"
- Using the right arrow key scroll thru collage options to "Shuffle," press "ok" button
- Select collage options, then press "back" button
- Press "menu," with up arrow key move cursor to "Select and Print," press "ok"
- Press right arrow to scroll thru photos
- Press up arrow to add picture to collage.
- You can add as many photos as you like up to 8 or 20, depending on the collage options you choose.
- Don't worry, the Selphy orientates and sizes each of the photos.
- Now for the best part, press the "print" button and watch the magic happen!
To create this layout I used Quick Quotes "49 Shades of Grey" collection. Here are the directions:
- cut Windsong WS105 to 11.5" x 11.5" and attach to 49 Shades of Grey SH-100
- mat photos on SH-101
- cut 3 strip from SH-105 and cut each stripe to 4" long
- punch/diecut 5 orange and 7 blue flowers
- punch a 2" circle from Windsong WS105
- cut circle phase embellishment from SH-500
- edge all elements with Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalking ink
- add gems to flowers and journaling to large circle
- add title across the top and assemble as shown
- finish up with Quick Quotes Metal flowers and twine bow
Quick Quotes Products:
49 Shades of Grey - 100, 101,105, 500
Windsong Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalking Ink - Coal Miner
Metal Embellishment flowers
Printer- Cannon SELPHY CP1200
Simon Says Stamp - Fresh Daisy and Marissa snowflake dies
This page is entered in:
- The "Touchy Feely" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by and give that SHUFFLE collage a try!