Here is a fun card that is super cute and generic enough to be used for many occasions, but I am sending it to Auntie for her birthday:
This card features My Favorite Things "CELEBRATE" from their Celebrate Big stamp set. The stitched circle is MFT's Die-namic from Starry Circle. This card is also based on a sketch from MFT.
The rainbow panel are blended inks by Quick Quote and die cut with Simon Says Stamps' Stitched Rectangle. The birds are a stamp from Winnie & Walter and are colored with Zig Clean Color markers.
This card is entered in:
- Wednesday Sketch Challenge 353 at MFT Card Challenges
- The World Cardmaking Day "ROYGBIV" Challenge at My Favorite Things
- The World Cardmaking Day "Make & Mail" Challenge at My Favorite Things
- The World Cardmaking Day Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Walk On the Dark Side" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp - because this card has dark sides!
Hope you are finding time this weekend to celebrate World Card Making Day and join in on all the fun!