Monday, November 13, 2017

Fall Thanks Card

Hello and Welcome!

I love this time of the year with all the rich colors and yummy textures. I wanted to bring these things into my latest card.



Recently I purchased Paper Smooches Silhouette Flowers diecuts and wanted to use them in this card. It also seemed natural to bring in my favorite Paper Smooches deer from their Happy Camper stamp set. (The deer was watercolored, fussy cut and black gel pen was added to its eyes & nose.) I also slipped in a Paper Smooches Leaves 2 diecut.



The sentiment is Paper Smooches Thanks Word 2 diecut and was cut twice, once in black and once in tan. The black adds a shadow and helps POP the sentiment. Gold washi tape was added to ground all the elements.



To add texture, shine and interest, a wood grain pattern was stamped on dark brown cardstock and heat embossed with WOW's gold embossing powder. The cardstock base was run through a Sizzix embossing folder and a burlap mat was added.



This card is entered in:
               
                Try out to be our NEXT Guest Designer!
               
Thanks for stopping by and stay warm,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment