Today I am up on the Quick Quotes blog with this post.
Looking for a last minute gift idea you can make at home, or something to keep the kids busy while you wrap gifts? How about making photo ornaments?
Here is a step-by-step on creating these ornaments:
- Start by printing mini photos on the Canon SELPHY printer
- Next, using Quick Quotes Winter Bliss collection, die cut (or use an electronic cutting machine) two large ornament shapes for each picture.
- On one ornament shape punch out an interior circle to make a frame.
- Using Evergreen or Lipstick PowderPuff Chalking inks, edge the ornaments. Attach the frame ornament on top of the photo and trim.
- Glue the framed photo piece to the other ornament shape as a backing and add the date.
- Embellish with fun holiday items from your stash.
Here are some close-ups of the 4 ornaments I created.
Quick Quotes Products Used:
Winter Bliss 100, 101
PowderPuff Chalking inks: Evergreen, Lipstick
Canon Products Used:
SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
SELPHY High-Capacity Color Ink/Paper Set
Lawn Fawn Circle Tags die cuts
The Cats Pajama's Poinsettia die cuts
Martha Stewart Pine branch punch