I love this new St. Patrick's Day stamp set (Sham-rock) by Art Impression! The sentiments are fabulous and the Leprechaun is so fun! Here is the first card I made from this set:
I started by stamping the Art Impressions' Leprechaun and watercoloring him with Zig Clean Color watercolor markers. Then I masked him off and ink blended the background with Buttercup and Lemon Sorbet PowderPuff Chalking inks by Quick Quotes. Green and gold Stickles added highlights to the shamrock and buckles. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed. To finish off the card, I die cut it with Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangles die and adhered it to green cardstock.
This card is entered in:
- Art Impressions Challenge 227 "Watercolor Wonders"
- YNS Color Challenge #84 at Your Next Stamp
- The National Craft Month Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Whatever the Weather" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The February Work It Wednesday challenge at Simon Say Stamp
Happy St. Patrick's Day!