I have a yummy, fun card project for you featuring Quick Quotes' Secret Garden collection.
Nothing screams summer more at our house than ice cream. Even the neighborhood ice cream truck makes a special trip to stop right in front our driveway each Tuesday evening! That was the inspiration for this card:
Here is the step-by-step:
- Adhere a 5.5 x 4.25 inch Secret Garden 101 to a card base.
- Mat 4 x 5 inch white cardstock with the red side of Secret Garden 103. Edge with Tropical Punch PowderPuff Chalking Ink and add silver thread.
- To get the waffle cone texture, brown cardstock was stamped with Kokomo PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
- The ice cream was die cut from the stripes of Secret Garden 103, edged with Tropical Punch or Aqua PowderPuff Chalking Inks and coated with Glossy Accents.
- The sentiment was die cut from black cardstock, layered three times and coated with Glossy Accents.
- The cute scalloped border was cut from the green side of Secret Garden 101 and edged with Aqua PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
Hope you are inspired to create something bright and beautiful with the Secret Garden collection.
Quick Quotes Products:
Secret Garden Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Kokomo, Tropical Punch and Aqua
ice cream die by Qucikutz
hello die by Paper Smooches
summer die by Taylored Expressions
border die by Verve
Glossy Accents by Ranger