Sunday, December 8, 2019

Snowflake Ornament Card

Hello and welcome!

It is a busy time getting the tree up, buying gifts and finishing up the dozens of cards that must be mailed soon. Here is a festive card I created:


I used my new Hero Arts' Snowflakes and Ornament Fancy Die. My friend, Barb, also got this die and I can't wait to see what she does with it. The beautiful sentiments are also by Hero Arts.

I love the look of the lacy snowflakes. Here is a close-up so you can see them better.


This card is entered in:
  • The "Muted Tones" November Challenge at A Blog Named Hero
 IMG_9198
  • The "Holiday Fun" December Challenge at Dare 2B Artzy

Thanks for stopping by,
-June

3 comments:

  1. I like the music notes behind the joy. The snowflakes make it so festive with its sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card!! I went to find this die after seeing this card and have popped one in my basket, how gorgeous is this!! I love the music and stencilled background too! I absolutely LOVE it!! ❤️

    Congratulations you have won the $50 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Please email us
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It could easily be replicated with a die cut circle and template, filled with anything your heart desires. Great idea and beautiful card.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete