Saturday, April 18, 2020

Scrapbook Expo

Hello and welcome!

Last year I got to again work with Art Impressions at their booth at the Minnesota Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. I feel like a "kid in the candy store" surrounded by all their amazing products. It is something I really look forward to, as I get to help people create super fun cards using Ai's newest products, and the Ai staff are absolutely awesome! But the best is when my friends, like Treasure and Carol, stop by!


I used Art Impression's stamp Girlfriends UMU4133, Mini Front & Back Cat & Dog set and Watercolor Rustic Container Set. The pattern papers, letter stickers, puffy & wooden embellishments are by Elle's Studio.

This page is entered in:
              
Thanks for stopping by,
~June

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am famous!! What a fun layout to remember awesome memories!

    ReplyDelete