Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Jolly Santa Card

 Hello and welcome!

Love this time of the year when I can bring out some of my favorite stamp sets and create. I made this fun card for my son to send to one of his friends.

I used Gina K.'s Season's Greetings stamp set, which is one of my favorites for the holidays. For the Gina K tic-tac-toe challenge I used the 1st column: circle die cut - heat embossing - vellum.

This card is entered in:

  • The "Celebrate!" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by and happy holidays,

-June


2 comments:

  1. Pretty card and love your Santa. Great use of the three elements from the tic tac toe challenge! Thank you for joining us in the Monthly Mix Challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowflake background Is a great backdrop for Santa!

    ReplyDelete