Monday, July 24, 2017

Capitol Invasion Layout for Scrap Our Stash

Hello and Welcome!

My son, Aaron, and his team Talon Robotics, along with several other robotic teams, invaded the Minnesota State Capitol to lobby for more funding for STEM education. I'm so proud of them. They demonstrated their robot in the rotunda, met with congresspeople and spoke at a town meeting! I certainly was not that active in 10th grade!


This page is my Design Team project for Scrap Our Stash's July Sketch and Word Challenge. The stash word challenge is FIREWORKS and here is the sketch.

No automatic alt text available.

I added a bit of a twist on the sketch by using 3 photos instead of one. Love how your can adapt sketches to fit your needs.

For the word challenge I used:
F-foam letters
I-inked edges
R-Recollections gold paper
E-embossed stickers
W-We R Memory Keepers paper
O-October Afternoon flair
R-ribbon
K-Karen Foster (metal)
S-stars

It's great how this word challenge boosted my creativity and reduced my stash. YAY!

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Besides the products listed above, I also used Viva Silver Pearl pen.






This page is entered in:
  • The "You've Got the Edge" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp  - brown ink blending was done around the outside edges.

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did a great job on your layout. I love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete