Happy first day of Fall! To celebrate, I created this cute owl card.
I used Pink & Main's Happy Fall stamp set to make the owl, which was colored with Zig Clean Color markers, had Glossy Accents added to his eyes and fussy cut. I also fussy cut around his wings and slipped in a coffee cup. All of the pattern paper is from Pink & Main's Shades Of Spring collection.
The background is Simon Says Stamps' Birch Tree Window die cut popped up with 3L's Foam Square and shiny, with coffee colored sequins added.This card was also inspired by Kelly Latevola's video (on Simon Says Stamp blog) on creating shaker cards. The sentiment is Verve's Coffee Helps stamp set. The ribbon and tag are highlighted with gold foil.
This card is entered in:
- The Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop at Coffee Loving Cardmakers
- Pink & Main Challenge #25 "Autumn"
- The "Shimmer and Shine" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Pop It Up" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "What Would Kelly Make?" Challenge (Shaker Card) at Simon Says Stamp
Thank for stopping by,