Today I have a quick and easy page for you.
With busy fall schedules upon us, you need to get those pages done and into your albums. This layout features my husband and son enjoying being so close to the animals at our local zoo.
Here is a quick and easy step-by-step on how to make this page using Quick Quotes Urban Oasis collection:
- Start with Windsong 101 as the base. (I added stone stenciling with Warm Gray PowderPuff Chalking ink, but this is optional.)
- Cut a 9" x 9.75" rectangle from Urban Oasis 101
- Cut a 10" x 8.5" rectangle from Urban Oasis 100
- Chalk the edges with Seafoam PowderPuff Chalking ink.
- Layer and adhere to the base
- Cut a 9" x 8.25" rectangle from Urban Oasis 105 and edge with Seafoam ink
- Mat photos, edge with Seamfoam ink and adhere
- Attach photo panel to the base
- Add Quick Quotes Earth Wind Fire chipboard die cuts, a title and journaling
- Punch leaves from Urban Oasis 101 and scatter around the page
Urban Oasis Colletion
Earth Wind Fire chipboard die cuts
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Warm Gray and Seafoam
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are finding time to create!