Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Fun, Romantic Frame with Quick Quotes

Hello and Welcome!

Today I have a fun and easy project for you to try.

My son, Tyler, and his girlfriend, Shara, joined us on an adventure to Cannon Falls this weekend. I snapped this cute photo of them outside the winery and thought, with Valentine's Days coming up, they would enjoy a handmade framed picture.



I started by printing mini photos with my Canon Selphy photo printer. The "kids" were amazed at how fast I was able to get this picture printed.



The frame came together super easy, as most of pieces were precut and ready to assemble from Quick Quotes' January Club Q kit. I only had to add the title and inks from my stash.



I edged the papers, frame and embellishments with Bermuda and Rose Petal PowderPuff Chalking inks for depth and interest.



To finish things off, I added a happy title and backed the frame with white paper with the date.



Quick Quotes Products:
 January Club Q
 PowerPuff Chalking Inks: Rose Petal and Bermuda *new*

Canon Products:
 Selphy CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
 Selphy High-Capacity Color Ink/Paper Set

Other materials:
 "happy" diecut by Winnie & Walter
 sentiment stamp by Winnie & Walter

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment