Friday, February 2, 2018

Love Is In The Air with Quick Quotes

Hello and Welcome!

This month I am hosting the Quick Quotes Challenge which is creating something you love. You can check out the challenge and play along with it at the Quick Quotes blog and maybe even win $25 in free product!

As February is all about LOVE,  my page is about how much I love my husband. And I also love working with Quick Quotes' new Spring Showers paper collection!



I started by printing the photo on my handy Canon Selphy Photo printer.



The background paper is Spring Showers 100. A border punch was used to create the frame from Spring Showers 104. I also added banner quotes and diecut heart elements for the Mulberry collection and edged with our new Purple Rain PowderPuff Chalking Ink.



I love to fussy cut! The beautiful foliage was cut from the backside of Spring Showers 104 and edged with either Purple Rain or Lemon Shorbet PowderPuff Chalking Inks.


Quick Quotes Products:
Spring Showers 100 and 104 (coming soon)
Mulberry Paper Pack
Mulberry 12 x 12 Quotes & Phrases
PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Purple Rain*new* and Lemon Sorbet

Canon Products:
Selphy CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
Selphy High-Capacity Color Ink/Printer Paper

Other Products:
border punch by Martha Stewart
Love diecut by Winnie & Walter
large heart diecut by Quickutz
adhesive by 3L Scrapbook Adhesives

Can't wait to see what you create!
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment