When each of my sons were in first grade, we planted seedling trees. The photo shows these trees (the pines are Tyler's and the poplars are Aaron's) now that my guys are young adults. Even though the boys are not around as much, I can always remember this sweet memory with a glance out the window.
Quick Quotes' Autumn Brilliance Paper and Heritage Quotes Digital Collections are perfect for this page. The colors really highlight the photos and the digi title is a great play on words. Here is the step-by-step if you would like to recreate this layout:
- Mat photos on 10.5" x 4.25" cream cardstock, edge with Terra Cotta PowderPuff Chalking Ink
- Mat this on 11.75" x 5" Autumn Brilliance 100, edge with Terra Cotta PowderPuff Chalking Ink
- Print title at 2.5" x 4.5" and other quotes 1"x 1.5" from Heritage Quotes Digital Collection on cream cardstock, edge with Terra Cotta PowderPuff Chalking Ink
- Mat quotes on Autumn Brilliance 102, edge with Cool Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink and add brads.
- Cut 2 strips .25" x 10.5" from Autumn Brilliance 101, edge with Barn Board PowderPuff Chalking Ink
- Die cut leaves and edge with Barn Board, Terra Cotta, Slate or Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Inks
- Adhere all the above elements to Autumn Brilliance 100
- Add canvas ribbon to left side of matted photos
- Write and adhere cream cardstock journaling strips that have been edged with Terra Cotta PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Autumn Brilliance Paper Pack
Heritage Quotes Digital Collection
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Terra Cotta, Cool Gray, Slate, Barn Board and Mahogany
Brad and canvas ribbon from October Club Q
leaf die cut by Poppy Stamps
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have fun checking out all the new fall, Christmas and digital products in the Quick Quotes Shop.