Sunday, May 3, 2020

I Miss You Card

Hello and welcome!

I really enjoy being home with my family because of the stay-at-home order. They are great. The hard part is not seeing my friends. I REALLY miss them. We have called each other and done ZOOM, but it is not the same as meeting in person. To cheer up, I created this card for my dear friend, Treasure, using one of my favorite stamps. The message inside the card says "Stay strong."


The adorable little girl and sentiment are from Sugar Pea Design's Take Note stamp set. The coloring was done with watercolor markers. The pattern paper was done with a drape fold technique.


This card is entered in:

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe!
-June

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I miss you tons! I can't wait to see your card in real life!

    ReplyDelete