When I saw this girlfriends stamp it reminded me of my friend, Sue. We have been sharing coffee dates since our boys were in First Grade - they are now in college! Although we cannot get together in person right now with the pandemic, we can share a cup indirectly with this card:
The fun girlfriends stamps, called Coffee BFFs, are by Art Impressions. The images were colored with watercolor markers. The pattern papers are by Dare 2 Be Artzy.
This clever coffee cup/gift card holder die cut is also by Art Impressions.
This card is entered in:
- The Spring/Summer 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop at Coffee Loving Cardmakers
- Art Impressions Challenge #283 "All Layered Up"
- The May "In The Garden" Challenge at Dare 2B Artzy
- Sugar Pea Designs' May "Meant To Be Sent" Challenge
- The "Going Around In Circles" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by,