Sunday, June 28, 2020

Happy Birthday Two-fer

Hello and welcome!

I was playing around with a few of my favorite dies and some pattern paper scraps this weekend and here is what I came up with:


By mixing the pattern papers I was able to create two cards! I love that. The flower is Memory Box's Tilth Floral die. The "Happy" is Memory Box's Share The Happiness die. Also used was Poppy Stamp's Stitched Fluttering Butterflies die.

These cards are entered in:
                                               

Thanks for stopping by,
-June

3 comments:

  1. These are very fun and colorful! Love how you used the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the pattern paper inside the die cut openings and how you used the negative and positive die cuts! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card June.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete