Monday, June 29, 2020

Mercedes Night

Hello and welcome!

My girlfriends, Carol, Roxie, Treasure and I meet once a month for friendship and to help each other be the best we can be. We call ourselves Sparks Of Courage. Usually we meet at Baker's Square, but my Mercedes dealer had a pop-up event and I invited my group. There were free cocktails, fancy cars and even virtual car racing! We always have so much fun together!


This page is based on a sketch from Scrap Our Stash.

This layout is entered in:
              

Thanks for stopping by,
-June

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic layout. Love the elements & great stash. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love,love!! This came together so well! I love how you captured the day together.

    ReplyDelete