Tuesday, March 23, 2021

May Your Coffee Be Strong

Hello and welcome!

Still playing around with some of my favorite coffee stamps. This card is perfect for a hard working friend of mine:


I used Altenew's Halftone Circles stamp for the background. The coffee cup and sentiment is from Altenew's Coffee With A Splash set. I colored them with Altenew's Tropical Fiesta Watercolor Brush Markers. I love how this card turned out!

This card is entered in:

              
              

Thanks for stopping by,

-June


6 comments:

  1. I love your coffee creation! I love the colors.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Great colors and image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a col, colorful card, and i love that fun and funky background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cool, graphic look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the colors you used in this card.

    ReplyDelete