Tuesday, March 16, 2021

St. Patrick's Day Card

 Hello and welcome!

I wanted to make a fun card for my college student to wish him a happy St. Patrick's Day. Here is what I came up with:

 

The pretty floral background was made with Poppy Stamp's Romantic Blooms stencil and blended with Distress Oxide inks. The leprechaun was fussy cut from pattern paper by Colorplay. The sentiment and  Action Wobbler (which allows the leprechaun to shake) are by Art Impressions.

This card is entered in:

              

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

-June

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work June,
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun use of "shake it up"! I love your wobbly leprechaun. Thank you for joining us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little wobbly leprechaun! What a fun twist to a "shaker" challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Poppystamps!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete