Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Celebrate Christmas Tag


Hello and Welcome!  (Second post today, scroll down to see the Waffle Flower tag.)

I am having so much fun creating tags for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags (inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca). It feels so good to be getting these none well before the big rush. Thank you Tracey!!! Here is another tag I made this time using Avery Elle's Hip Hip Hooray stamp set. It is a birthday themed set, but with a little masking and some creative twists - tada - it's Christmas.
  I used Zig Clean Brush markers to color the images and distress inks & masking to make the background. I added Wink of Stella to the snow and star for some sparkle. I also added white gel pen to the water sprinkles in the background for a dimensional bohek effect. This tag was inspired by Jean Manis's creation on Day 1 of the Tracey's tag challenge.
  I will be giving this tag with the poinsettia to our vet when I bring our kitties in next week.


This tag is entered in the following contests:

1 comment:

  1. I love the coloring on this one! What a cute, sweet Christmas tag.

    ReplyDelete