Sunday, November 29, 2015

Merry Christmas Card

Hello and Welcome! (This is my second post of the day, scroll down to see my layout.)

Just got my order from Winnie & Walter and had to play with the Happiest of Holidays stamp set and Merry die. This card is based on one by Shay at the Rerun challenge (see link below).
I stamped the background with the holly for the W&W Happiest Of Holidays stamp set with versafine green ink, colored them with copic markers and added red Stickles. I then cut the panel with a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die (Bundle Of Stitched Shapes) and glued it to a white card front.  I embossed Sweet Stamps vellum with a Tim Holtz folder and glued that on top. I created the wreath with The Cat's Pajamas stamp, Ranger gold embossing and colored it with copic markers. I cut the W&W "Merry" die from Doodlebug glitter paper and added 3 more white die cuts behind it for depth. The W&W stamped bird is also colored with copic markers and pop dotted. The Christmas sentiment is by Hero Arts. I then glue the wreath panel on the vellum.

This card is entered in the following contests:


1 comment:

  1. Delightful card! Love the bird perched on the merry. Thank you so very much for joining in on our Rerun Challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete