Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Amazing Race


Hello and Welcome!!

This maybe one of the more unusual "anything goes" entries. Over Thanksgiving break my husband and son are creating an audition video for The Amazing Race TV show. They needed me to make an envelope similar to the one they use on the show. After a moments thought I remembered my Cheery Lynn "Amazing" die!


So here it is in action!!!


Stay tuned, if the guys make it, I'll keep you all informed so you can root for them. Good luck Jeff and Ty.

Entered in the following contests:

6 comments:

  1. What a fun project! Best of luck to your hubby and son. Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Go and win the Race, Tyler & Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fb! Good luck! Thanks for joining us this week with cheery Lynn designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the amazing race, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for them! What a great entry to our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the amazing race, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for them! What a great entry to our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete