Last card tonight and it is a doozy! I went all out with color and techniques. Check it out!
The background was created with Busho pigments and Winnie & Walter's Leaf Effects stencil on watercolor paper. This is so fun. The frame is Memory Box's Jasmine Frame to which I adhered vellum, added sequins and glued everything to the watercolored panel. The cat & pumpkins, by Inkadinkado, were colored with Zig Clean Color markers and fussy then pop dotted. The sentiment is heat embossed with Stampendeous white powder. This card is based on a sketch at Mojo Monday.
This card is entered in:
- The WCMD Pick 'n Mix challenge at Winnie & Walter (I used black, merlot, rust, heather, and lawn colors along with a shaker technique filled with sequins to make this masculine Halloween card.)
- The WCMD Background Building challenge at Winnie & Walter
- Memory Box Challenge #17 "Sequins"
- The "Halloween" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Halloween Inspiration" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Hope you get a chance to get inky this weekend,