Hello and Welcome!
This card was pinspired (is this a word?) by the beautiful wedding cake pictured on Heather H.'s WCMD challenge at Winnie & Walter. Here is my take:
I used Winnie & Walter's Celebrate Cutaway and layered it in 3 different colors. The cake stamp is by PaperSmooches (this set has fun tiny stamps to decorate your cake with). The background was made with Simon Says Stamp's Falling Stars stencil with Heidi Swapp's gold paint. The pattern paper is DCWV. I finished off this card with gold thread and sequins.
This card is entered in:
- The WCMD Pinspiration Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The WCMD Pick 'n Mix Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- I used white, mustard, lawn & woodland, and die cutting, gold and cute
- The WCMD Stretch Your Stamps Challenge at Winnie & Walter - the cake decorations on my card are actually taken from a necklace stamp and a flower bouquet stamp
- The World Cardmaking Day Challenge at Kat Scrappiness
Thanks for stopping by,