This was a super fun card to make! I used Busho Pigments and a stencil again. The ooooo factor when I add water just never gets old.
For this card, I first used Winnie & Walter's Leaf Effect stencil to make a separate card by adding Bushos and water, then flipped the stencil onto another piece of watercolor paper to get the negative image (i.e. the white leaves) to make this card. I am CASEing the same card Lydia used as inspiration for her challenge (see link below), but instead of adding white leaves, I added colored leaves that were fussy cut from my first card. The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter's Happiest Of Holidays which was heat embossed with Zing gold powder on vellum. I finished it off with a gold mat, gold thread and colorful sequins.
This card is entered in:
- The WCMD CASE with Lydia challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The WCMD Pick 'n Mix Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- I used white, merlot, lawn, rust & poppy, and fussy cutting, gold, and masculine
- The WCMD Background Building Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- Pink & Main Challenge #14
Thanks for taking a look,