Sunday, November 13, 2016

Card Expo Layout

Hello and Welcome!

I love papercrafting expos! The shopping, inspiration and camaraderie - there is nothing like them. This page was the highlight of my trip to the Rubber Stamp Expo this summer:


This page was created from supplies from The ScrapRoom's Sept. Flavor Of The Month including pattern papers & stickers from Dear Lizzy's Saturday collect. The letters are Thickers and the cats are a Taylored Expressions diecut (which are from my stash). The winning card cat stamp is by Cracker Box Stamps. This page is based on a sketch at My Creative Sketches.

This page is entered in:
              

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page layout! Congratulations on your win at the expo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete