Sunday, November 20, 2016

Poinsettia Tag

Hello and Welcome!

I am loving the inspiration at 25 Days Of Christmas Tags. In the past I only used those cheap To-From stickers, but with all the fun ideas at Tracey's site, I really want to add some home made tags to the gifts this year. And speaking of Tracey, this tag was inspired by her tag on Day 20.


This tag was made with Papertrey Ink's Wet Paint sentiment and my new Jessica Lynn Original's poinsettia stamp colored with Zig Clean Color markers, heat embossed with Ranger's Princess Gold embossing powder and misted with Sheer Colorshine for extra sparkle. I was also inspired by the cute "Thanks" cupcake photo from Cupcake Inspirations.

This tag is entered in:
               

              

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! What a great combination of elements, which you arranged perfectly! I love the iconic poinsettia and pine boughs, yet you've given this a fresh and modern color palette with those eye-catching pops of black. I love the way it came together and it made me even more giddy for Christmas! Thank you for sharing such a remarkable piece of art with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! So glad you linked it up to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! So glad you were inspired by this week's Thanks challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tag. The flower is so well colored. I can never get my zigs to work that kind of magic. And your use of our ‘thanks’ theme is absolutely stunning. Wonderful job this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete