Today I have a beautiful Mother's Day layout using Quick Quotes' new Spring Showers collection.
This page was super easy to create. Here is the step-by-step:
- Start with a 12" x 12" Spring Showers 102. Ink edges with Feather Gray and Capri Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink. (Note: all papers were chalked with these inks.)
- Cut a 7.25" x 10" rectangle from Spring Showers 103. Ink edges and adhere.
- Cut a 3.5" x 11.5" banner from Spring Showers 102. Ink edges and adhere.
- Print 2 photos with Canon Photo Printer.
- Mat photos with Spring Showers 105. Ink edges and adhere.
- Add title from Farm House 600. Ink edges and adhere.
- Fussy cut large flower bouquet from Spring Showers 100. Ink edges and adhere with Foam Squares for dimension.
- Finish with journaling at the bottom.
Quick Quotes Products:
Spring Showers Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Feather Gray and Capri Blue
Selphy CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
Selphy High-Capacity Color Ink/Paper Set
Don't forget about Quick Quotes' Challenge 87, which is all about adding dimension to your projects, like I did with the floral bouquet. Your can check it out here. There is a $25 gift certificate to Quick Quotes up for grabs!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!