Here is a fun springtime card I made today!
I created the fun multi-colored flower with Memory Box's "Tilth Floral" die by cutting it out of several colors of cardstock. The soft gray leafed background is Winnie & Walter's "Anna's Flora" stamped with Quick Quotes' Feather Grey PowderPuff Ink. The sentiment is W & W's "The Big, The Bold & The Seasons" die that was cut three times, layered and coated with Glossy Accents. The card is based on a design by Crystal on the W & W blog (see link below). The cute butterfly is a die cut by Poppy Stamps. The finishing touch is the pretty Kat Scrappiness sequin dotting the "i" in Spring.
This card is entered in:
- Memory Box Challenge #37 "Insects / Butterflies / Dragonflies"
- The National Scrapbooking Day Card Challenge at Kat Scrappiness
- Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 445
- The Rerun No. 30 "Framed" Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The 'Time Out" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Animal Magic" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by,