Jeff and I had the best time climbing the bluffs in Red Wing, MN. If you are ever in Minnesota, I highly recommend it! The views are breath taking and the hike adventurous.
I used mostly Elle's Studio Family Fun papers and embellishments, although a few other ES collections my have snuck onto the page. I found Color Blocking particularly challenging, but a fun way to use up a lot of product. I also used die cut leaves from cardstock.
This page is based on a sketch on Rochelle Spears blog, with the floral paper for the twist on the tag in the upper left corner. I also added a third banner for an ombre effect.
This page was also inspired by the beautiful prairie photo (see below) over at Scrap-Challenge-YOUrself.
This page is entered in:
- National Scrapbooking Day Challenge #4 at Elle's Studio
- The National Scrapbooking Day challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- Challenge YOUrself #53 "Inspiration Photo"
- Rochelle Spears' May Paper/Sketch Challenge
- The "Ombre" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by,