Sunday, April 9, 2017

Epic Birthday Card

Hello and Welcome!

I was super inspired by all the fun rainbow ideas by the Design Team over at CAS-ual Fridays and just had to join in. Here is my project:


First I watercolored a rainbow of colors. Then, using CAS-ual Fri-dies, I cut a star from white cardstock and backed it with the watercolored panel. The sentiments are from Cas-ual Friday's Rad stamp set and are heat embossed. For finishing touches I added clear sequins, outlined the star with a thin black pen and used Simon Says Stamp's Stitched Rectangle frame.

This card is entered in:
  • CFC171 "Rainbows" at CAS-ual Fridays
              

Thanks for stopping by-
-june

2 comments:

  1. love your beautiful rainbow star...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this ! fantastic CAS card and that rainbow star is perfect !
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete