Crafty Milka is doing a blog hop in support of bees. As this is a cause near and dear to my heart, I thought I would join in.
Several stamping companies are supporting this bee hop with prizes, so I wanted to support them by using some of their products to make this card. The cute bee is a stamp by Gerda Steiner Designs called Bee Strong. It was colored with watercolor brush markers. The pretty plaid pattern paper is by Lawn Fawn. To finish off the card, Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins were added, along with gold thread and glitter glue on the bee's wings.
This card is entered in:
- Crafty Milka's To Bee or Not To Bee Blog Hop
- Gerda Steiner's May Share Your Designs Challenge
- Fun Friday Challenge #114 at Your Next Stamp
- The April Work It Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Bright Colors Moodboard" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by and help the bees please!