Sunday, May 19, 2019

Party Bears

Hello and welcome!

Jennifer McGuire did a great technique video called Watercolor Swiping. It was so easy to make the rainbow background using this method, and fun, too!


After creating the rainbow background, I splattered it with gold, white and black Color Shine so it looked like confetti. Then, using My Favorite Things's card sketch from their blog as a guide, I die cut circles, backed them with white cardstock and stamped the adorable MFT's Bitty Bears Stamps.


The bears are colored with Zig watercolor brush markers. The white heat embossed sentiment is also from this set.

 

This card is entered in:
  • The "Happy Hour" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by,
-June

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! I love how you cut the circles out of the colors. I will have to try that technique. :)

    ReplyDelete