Friday, May 10, 2019

Mother's Day Page

Hello and welcome!

Mother's Day is such a special day for me as my guys really spoil me. They know I love flowers and this year they went all out!


This page was created with Jillibean's Souper Celebration collection, including all of the pattern papers, the flower Pea Pods and puffy stickers. The tag in the upper corner was created with a stamp from Jillibean Soup's Coffee and Dounuts set.


Recently I received a Scan N Cut machine (thank you Treasure!!!) and I am just now learning how to use it. Jillibean Soup has a bunch of cute and free cut files, so I decided to try it out. And it worked!!! Check out the title! I am very technologically challenged, but this worked slick!


This layout is based on a sketch on Rochelle Spears blog and the pink flowers were inspired by a mood board on Stacy's blog.

This page is entered in:
                             

Hope you have a happy Mother's Day,
-June

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! What a great way to celebrate. You are now a scan n cut pro! & Those boys treat you perfectly! Win Win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your stamping! Thank you for playing along with the Jillibean Soup challenge!

    ReplyDelete