Sunday, May 5, 2019

Coloring Easter Eggs

Hello and welcome!

Happy InterNational Scrapbook Day!!! I am working on projects like mad today. Here is my first layout. It shows my sons with their girlfriends coloring Easter eggs. We all had so much fun together, but I'm not sure what I am going to do with 4 dozen hard boiled eggs!


This page uses Jilllibean Soup's Shades Of Color Soup collection. The bright paint splattered papers are perfect for these photos. The strips on the side, stitching, flowers and large title were inspired by Nicole Nowosad's layout on the Jillibean Soup blog.


The pretty flowers and butterflies are Poppy Stamp's Stitched Bloom Trio and Stitched Fluttering Butterflies die cuts. Love the embossed stitching detail on these dies. The journaling is layered on 2 strips of washi tape.

This page is entered in:

Thanks for stopping by,
-June

3 comments:

  1. June, another beautiful project! Thanks again for participating in Poppystamps "Wishi-Washi" Challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout really shares the feeling of family and springtime. A lovely tribute to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect day! I know you'll treasure looking at these pages for years to come! Your layout is so bright and cheery you have me smiling here! That little bunny peeking out from the flowers is the best!

    ReplyDelete