Saturday, September 29, 2018

Backyard Butterfly

Hello and Welcome!

Monarch butterfly populations have been going down drastically, partly because of their diminished habitat. I have been planting butterfly friendly plants and was overjoyed to see this playful little one:


Recently, at the Rubberstamp Expo, I discovered amazing pattern papers by Dare 2B Artzy. Everyone kept asking me where I got them! The papers are from Dare 2B's Summertime Petals and Fields Of Joy collections. Aren't they beautiful! The butterflies were fussy cut from one of the pattern papers.


I also added Robin's Nest drops and Thickers for the title. (Just for the record, I know surprise is not spelled with a "z," but I was short an "s.") This page is based on a sketch from Rochelle Spears blog and inspired by the song "September."


This page is entered in:
               


Thanks for stopping by,
-june

3 comments:


  1. Fantastic layout! Love all the butterflies!!! Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy September Challenge! -Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the butterflies on this cute layout! So perfect with those photos! I’m very happy you played along with my Scrappy Friends challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout love the butterflies! DT Member Pam Dare 2B Artzy

    ReplyDelete