Kaisercraft has a fun challenge to make a Christmas card out of your favorite Kaisercraft papers. I must admit I have been hoarding the fun Gingerbread collection for many years. Here is the card I created from this line:
What I like about Kaisercraft's Gingerbread papers are the cute journal panels that can easily be made into cards with just a few embellishments.
The gifts are preprinted on one of these journal panels. I outlined them with a black pen to give them depth. The adorable stocking were fussy cut from another paper, from Kaisercraft's Santa's List collection. The sentiment and bunny were stamped from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day set. The gold glittered stars are Simon Says Stamps Large Holiday Shapes die cuts.
This card is entered in:
- The "Show Us Your SPARKLE" challenge at Kaisercraft
- The STAMPtember Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Stamp It On" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Stamp It for STAMPtember" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The August/September Work It Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by,