Friday, September 14, 2018

Fall Fun with Quick Quotes

Hello and Welcome!

Today I am up on the Quick Quotes' blog with a cool, crisp autumn card.

Fall is in the air with cooler temperatures and the leaves turning all those beautiful colors. I find the autumn colors perfect for making masculine cards, so here is one I created for my husband using Quick Quotes' Spring Showers Collection.


I love the wood grain paper, Spring Showers 102, in this collection, but wanted to give it a more fall feel by darkening it. I used Kokomo and Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking Inks. These inks are translucent so the wood grain still shows through.


The leaves were die cut from the flowers on Spring Showers 100 and edged with Terra Cotta, Berry Jam and Seafoam PowderPuff Chalking Inks. I love how the floral patterns give texture and interest to the leaves.


To finish off the card, the sentiment was stamped with Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Ink and twine was added.

 

Quick Quotes Products:
Spring Showers Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Kokomo, Terra Cotta, Mahogany, Berry Jam, Seafoam, and Mocha Mama

Other Products:
die cut leaves by The Cat's Pajamas
sentiment stamp by Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping today!
-June

No comments:

Post a Comment