Thursday, September 27, 2018

Conserve Water...Drink Wine!

Hello and Welcome!

My friends and I enjoy drinking a wonderful wine called Sogn Blush from the Cannon Valley Winery. I grew up in Cannon Falls, MN so this wine is extra special. So I thought it would be fun to send my friends this humorous card:


The French Hen is from SugarPea Design's "Every Day Is Christmas" stamp set (which is so versatile!). It was colored with Copic markers. This card is also based on a sketch from the SugarPea blog. The leaves were die cut into the tag and the shaker was filled with  Kat Scrappiness' Going Batty Halloween Sequin Mix.

This card is entered in:
  • The "Wine Not" September Card Challenge at Kat Scrappiness


Thanks for stopping by,
-june

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and a great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute shaker card! That little chick is too funny with her little glass of wine! Thanks for joining us at Kat Scrappiness this month1

    ReplyDelete