I wanted to make a special birthday card for my husband. His big day is Friday. So I pulled out all the stops and created this fun card:
This card was made with Art Impressions' "Birthday Circlet" set, which comes with stamps, dies and instructions. I stamped the top panel, colored it with Zig Clean Color Markers and die cut the center. Pretty Pink Posh sequins and washi tape were also added.
I lined up the second panel stamp (having a MISTI really helped) stamped, colored and die cut it. I also added yellow Stickles to the flames along with washi tape.
The third panel was stamped and colored as well.
This is a really fun card to make, the Art Impressions' instructions are easy to follow and the end result is AMAZING! Can't wait to see my husband's face when he sees this card!
This card is entered in:
- Art Impressions Challenge 241 "Circle Elements"
- The "Anything Goes" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The August/September Work It Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The STAMPtember Exclusive Art Impressions Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The STAMPtember Exclusive Pretty Pink Posh Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by,