Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Beautiful Day Layout

Hello and Welcome!

While looking at colleges for Aaron in Madison, Wisconsin, we stumbled on this amazing park called Olbrick Botanical Gardens. It is full of beautiful little pockets to explore. We spent hours and had so much fun. Here is a layout I created about that day:




This layout was created with Altenew's "Charmed" stamp set. I love how easy and beautiful everything turned out. The flower stamp was stamped several times vertically, then colored with watercolor brush markers. The watercolors blend effortlessly on Bristol paper.




The flowers in the lower right corner of the photo were stamped, colored, fussy cut and popped up over the picture.



The title and quote are also from Altenew's Charmed set. I stamped and heat embossed them. I think they perfectly describe our day. This page is based on a sketch by Altenew.


This page is entered in:
  • The "Cityscape" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

5 comments:

  1. June, your layout and design are absolutely gorgeous! I am in love with your background! It is creative and soooooo beautiful - I just love the colors! And I love that photo, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! I love how you "framed" the photo with the fussy cut flowers. I love fussy cutting! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! The stamped colored flowers are beautiful against white cardstock! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Loving those flowers! I too and a fussy cutter - love it! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. Great flowers! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete