Sunday, October 21, 2018

Scrapbook Expo

Hello and Welcome!

There is nothing so magical as the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. This IS my happy place! One of my favorite things to do there (besides shop) is work at the Art Impressions booth doing Make & Takes. Plus I got to work with the amazing Kate Swanson and owner/creator extraordinaire Bonnie Krebs!!!

While working at the Ai booth many of my fabulous crop friends stopped by and made cards with me. It was so fun. The Make & Takes I did featured Ai's Cabin Circlet MTF and Dog Twist Ties - both are used as embellishments on this page.



The stars are Simon Says Stamp's "Large Holiday Shapes" die cuts made from DCWV glitter papers. The pattern papers are Photo Play's "You're A Gem" collection. The Ai pups were colored with Zig Clean Color Marker. I really like how you can use them as stand alone or twisted images.



This page is entered in:

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment