I have a fun card for you today. Generally, I do very colorful projects, but this card is primarily black and white with a touch of pink and sparkle.
The background was created by smooching Cool Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink mixed with water onto watercolor paper. Next I stamped these pretty dandelions from Joy Clair's Spring Time Flowers set. The stems were elongated with a black pen. The sentiment is by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps from their Ka-boom set.
To add a little sparkle, Clear Stickles was applied to the flowers and silver thread was tied to the top. This card is based on a sketch from Sketch N Scrap.
This card is entered in:
- The WCMD Black and White Background Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The WCMD Clean and Simple Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The WCMD Lucky 7 Limit Challenge at Winnie & Walter -2 stamps, 3 layers, 2 colors
- The World Card Making Day Smooshing Challenge at Joy Clair
- CAS 17 "Black & Whites" at Calling All Sistahs
- CFC #210 "Pinks & Greys" at CAS-ual Fridays
- World Card Making Day Sketch #1 at Sketch N Scrap
Thanks for stopping by,