For me, World Card Making Day is the kick-off to my holiday card making. Here is my first Christmas card of the season:
I used My Favorite Things "Jingle All The Way" stamp set (one of my all time favorites) for the Santa. He was colored with Zig Clean Color Markers and fussy cut and popped up with foam squares. The sentiment is heat embossed is from the same MFT set. The pretty poinsettias are Cut ups by The Cat's Pajamas.
The background was created with a rainbow of Distress Oxide Inks blended over MFT's "English Brick Wall" stencil on black cardstock. I love this effect!
This card is entered in:
- The World Card Making Day Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The August/September Work It Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "Let's Get Ready For Christmas" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The Rainbow Colors World Card Making Day challenge at Joy Clair
- The WCMD Clean and Simple challenge at Winnie & Walter
- TCP Tuesday #351 "Holiday" at The Cat's Pajamas
Thanks for celebrating WCMD with me,